1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout 3

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Apeman, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

[​IMG] Yesterday I was playing fallout2 again (you got to do something if you dont have IWD2-damn you infogrames) and i decided to visit the bis boards for a falloutforum.
    Those guys there REALLY WANT FALLOUT3, the first three pages there were 30 topics of fallout 3.

I mean fallout is one of the greatest games out there but damn they want that game so bad I bet feargus isn't getting sleep at all --> "you've got mail" a thousend times a day

Maybe bis should just make the game
    tell me what you think?

[ October 08, 2002, 20:13: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Since Fallout 1 & 2 are my favourite games (that I still play sometimes because there's always something new to discover/destroy) I really think they should make Fallout 3.

3. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I'm up for Fallout 3!

I played 1 and 2 and loved them. Arcanum reminded me a lot of Fallout, but it just wasn't the same.

Just think, a new Fallout with modern graphics comperable to (or better than) IWD2, I'm drooling already!

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Fallout3 will be a good game.

As long as whoever was on the design team for FO2 is shot, gutten, ran over, hung from a tree, cremated, and scattered at sea.

Twice.

Other than that, FO1 was a good game. And I hear the tactical side of Tactics was very good. So, what we need is a blend of FO1 storyline, coupled with Tactics tactics. :)

Minus all the bugs, of course...

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    They definately should make another game. Who cares if the storyline for Fallout 2 was, in MY opinion, crap. The game is still awesome. I'll buy it even if it gets horrible reviews!

6. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

esjmith we really don't need a blend of fo2 and tactics: tactics sucked, and there were enough tactical battles in the normal fallouts.

It should be twice as big with a blend in story, just like fo and fo2.

I wouldn't even care if it wasn't in 3d, I might even prefer the old fashion 2d but with better graphs ofcourse

7. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Just out of curiosity, why do you hate Fallout 2 so much? I didn't think it was THAT bad.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.