1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fall (as in Fallout)

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by teekc, May 22, 2004.

1. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

In the last few pages on PC Gamer, i found the report of Fall. A European company, Silver Style Entertainment, decided to make a game inspired by Fallout named Fall. My 56k modem restricted me from looking for more info. Seeing that many here likes Fallout, this might be something worth anticipating.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've been following this game a bit. It's called The Fall: Last Days of Gaia, and the website is here: www.the-fall.com

Looks very much worth taking a look at.

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Never, ever trust anything PC Gamer says: it's just a AD-magazine with a price-tag. ;)

But the web-site looked rather promising. Nothing new like with fablegame.com, but promising.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Anyone here played Soldiers of Anarchy (developed by SSE)? We all know that Gorasul really sucked, but Soldiers of Anarchy seems to be their only other non-ancient technology game that I've heard anything about, and it would be nice to know how good SSE is without looking at known flops.

[ May 22, 2004, 15:44: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.