1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Ohh. Number 2.

I am playing HOMM4 again. Using cheats so my hero is all powerfull. (only somethimes :heh: )

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The Frozen Throne during waiting...

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I played some Free Cell yesterday, but other than that, my Civ IV Beyond the Sword disk seldom leaves the drive...

4. Erod Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Veteran

Icewind Dale 2, this will finish my Infinity Revisited Tour.

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Dawn of War, cos I love the narration and story, such great voice acting :D And there just aren't enough RTS games that look quite as grim as DoW.

Aso bought Sid Meier's Pirates! earlier this week, its pretty awesome and I've been having great fun sailing my War Ship around and terrorizing the French and Spanish (ofcourse I leave the British alone :p and I have no quarrel with the Dutch)...I'm the second most Notorious Pirate at the moment :D

Planning on starting Diablo 2 with the expansion later aswell! Too many games not enough time...also need to get back into Bio Shock...*sigh*

6. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

Warhawk on PS3

7. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, from the very early days of FMV.

8. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Half life 2, until Bioshock works on my dx 10 pc.

9. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    God of War. It's not the kind of game I usually play but it's kind of fun.

10. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i just finished pirates.it was lots of fun.i was #1 pirate,a duke in british and dutch ports,and the spanish had a $50,000 price on my head.i finished as a govenor,after it told me my health was too bad to go back out to sea.now i've started the star craft battle chest....and i'm still battling dragon quest 8 on ps2

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Frozen Throne again. Somethings you can't get away from :)

12. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i finally finished dragon quest 8.now i've started jade coccoon 2.and i'm still doing star craft on pc

13. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to

bit of BGII, bit of IWDII, and a bit of Diablo II oh and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

14. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

NWN 2 while waiting for my copy of the expansion.

15. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Media:
    Civ 3 and Age of Mythology on the pc and God of War on the PS2.

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Half Life 2: Episode 2, as soon as it's finished downloading from Source.

Winner!!!

17. Halasz Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Captain Planet & The Planeteers for Nintendo Entertainment System !!!

(p.s. its REALLY hard!)

18. Will Gems: 13/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Hrm, splitting my time between EVE Online, NWN2 and Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. All good stuff :D

19. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

NCAA College Football 2007 on the PS2... it is fun.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've really been meaning to get into another run on Morrowind, but Civ IV seems to derail my intentions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.