1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout copycat?

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Extremist, Dec 12, 2001.

1. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] If you played Fallout (1 & 2), do please visit this site: http://www.static-thegame.com/

It is about a new cRPG that looks almost as Fallout.
    And I'm :mad::flaming:.
    Because I'm on dial-up and can't download the demo to try it... :( :wail:

2. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Wow!
    Damn, I'm on dialup too now, and I want that demo!
    Copying Fallout can't be a bad thing, unless they do a horribly bad job about it. :D

3. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Quote: "Why don't you just hand over the keys and I'll get your 'secret files'. Scout's honor."

Ah... it brings out nostalgic memories from the Fallout series. To fib and lie again, *sigh*. :D

4. gollum Banned

Have you played fallout taticits if so what is it like?

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

If the story is 10% as good as Fallout1's, it might be a good game. Now, if it's 101% as good as Fallout2's, can you say "Bomb"?

How about "Loser"?

"Suxx"? :p

6. eveningdrive Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Fallout Tactics isn't an RPG per se.

You're given a total of around 20 missions where in you have to lead your squad to accomplish that particular scenario's objective.

At your various headquarters, you are given the opportunity to reassign squad members. Of course, your "party" advances thru experience as well.

The game is clean and unpretensious, I think. Its a tactical squad based game with a little dialog on the side. (Intelligence and Charm is still a factor, especially if the mission requires you to "convince" certain people)

7. Lord Sarevok Guest

Ripoff! Black Isle should sue I tell ya!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.