1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout 3 is released but...

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Caradhras, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I almost bought it today but I'm glad I didn't, I already had the box in my hands when I asked a salesperson about the version (coudn't find any mention on the collector's lunchbox). It turns out only the French version is available in France.

No need to say I'm really pissed off at the moment.

Since I'm rather paranoid about buying anything with my credit card online I have to think of other ways to get my hands on a copy of that game.

Going to the UK is not an option right now but I don't live far from Geneva, does anybody know if I can find an English or a multilingual version of that game in Switzerland?

2. hedron Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

What's there to be so paranoid about? Just make sure when you're going through the transaction process that there's an "https" and not "http" S means the connection is encrypted and only your computer and the server can decode the information you're transferring. At least that's the theory. You'd have to look up cryptography to get a handle on the technical specifics of what's actually going on.

3. Cal Jones

Cal Jones I'm not dead yet

I use Amazon (amazon.co.uk) for almost everything and have always had a very good service. You'll just have to check whether they ship to Switzerland.

4. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the tips. I may give it a try.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.