1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Malakite Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

New to Sorcerers.net

[​IMG] Hi. My name is Kevin Smith. I'm 47 years old and still play D&D. I go by Malakite on here. That's the name of the first character I ever created, a wizard. I have been playing D&D off and on for the past 26 years. I've tried being a Dungeon Master, but that is just too much work.

I've played the original pen and paper D&D games, but I prefer to play single-player games. I hate it when someone doesn't play a character properly, or does something stupid and gets the whole group killed.

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone. I'm sure I can pick up some pointers from you guys.

Take care.

Harbourboy and The Great Snook like this.
  2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard! :)

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Tweak come, Malakite.

4. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hey Malakite, check out the role-playing forum and see if you are interested in something like that.

5. Harlequin Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Hey guys. My name is Orlando and I am 19 years old. I really enjoy rpg games and I try to master the ones I play. One of my favorite games of all time is Dragon age: Origins and so I return to that game yearly.
    I also play World of warcraft since 2010 but I am nowhere near *pro* in that game because I hate pvp lol.
    My name Harlequinn reminds me of fairy's and elves and so I always try to make one if I get the option in a game. I am also a BIG fan of the elder scrolls series and played morrowind, oblivion and skyrim for countless hours.
    I look forward to talk to people with the same interests as me and to expand my game library with games I did not play yet or games I did not even know that exist :).

6. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Welcome to the Boards. If you're into DA:O, Beren just finished a Youtube Nightmare level guide for that game. I'm not sure if it has been fully rolled out yet.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome!

My experience is that any guide by Beren is a bit of a nightmare. :p

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

welcome onboard, Harlequin(n). One n in your name and two in your post :D

9. Uliarathid Gems: 1/31

Hi!! I am 10 yrs old and happy to be on bom. how do I do a waving smiley on a iPad

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome aboard! Just surround the word "wave" in colons instead of quotes to get :wave: and "hello" to get :hello:

11. MZS2_PR_Admin Gems: 1/31

Hey there folks! I'm new to Sorcers.net! I'm just trying to get a small post for our server being resurrected MZS2 for nwn1.

~MZS2 PR Admin

12. Sylvia Gems: 1/31

Hi, Lost my familiar, looking for any help I can get... exhausted my conventional resources, any direction would be appreciated

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hi Sylvia, please post in the appropriate forum for the game that you're playing and elaborate a bit more on your problem...

14. Kaylindae Gems: 1/31

Hello

Well at the ripe ole age off.....I am learning to check out different games. :)

15. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Welcome aboard! :)

16. Darek Death Gems: 1/31

The Epic Tale Of Darek Death

In reality I'm from California, my main hobby is Video Games, and I love the Forgotten Realms. From Books to D&D Campaigns to Video Games. From Pool of Radiance to Neverwinter Nights 2. I love the Baldur's Gate series, Icewind Dale series, and NWN2 in particular. I like other games, have other hobbies, and there's a lot of other stuff about me that's not really relevant to this forum.

Darek Death is the first character I made on Baldur's Gate to completely complete everything in BG1+X and 2+X so he's the FR character I've made that's most significant to me. I remade him in BGEE and I GC'd the game and I'm almost done with BG2EE too. I'd have finished it already but I burned out on it and stopped playing for a few months, but I’m planning to go back to it.

Though when I originally made him he took the place of the Baldur's Gate protagonist, I would never use that in his bio as stealing a well known bio is weak in my opinion. To expand on the bio summary in the description, I wrote this book on the subject:

You find yourself in age old ruins of a massive castle in the Aunarauk Valley Basin (previously Anaurach Desert). At the front entrance is a massive steel statue of a Half-Elf Warrior, the plaque reads, “Darek Death, Lord and Founder of Death Castle.” Below is a map of the castle outlining the different wings.

Looking for information on the site, you head to the Education wing. Through chambers filled with shelves of books you see a special section specifically for books on Darek Death. The room is about 12 feet tall, in the center of the room there is a raised section of floor (about 1 foot) upon which is an alcove formed of 3 towering bookcases, one parallel with the wall behind you, the 2 to each side stretching diagonally outward.

Each row of books being a perfect fit to the identical size and shape of all of the books, with an inch thick divider between them. At the top the book shelf has about a foot of wood extending the bookshelf to the ceiling, etched into the words “The Full History of Darek Death As Documented by The Scholars of Death Castle.” You see 3 pedestals in front of the alcove parallel with the wall, each with a single book on them. They seem to be magically enchanted so they cannot be removed from the pedestals.

The left pedestal holds a book which is an Index simply listing the names and organization numbers of all of the books in this section of the Library. The right pedestal hold a book which explains the indexing system and subsystems, and has pictures of the room outlining the start and stop points of each category and series of books. The one in the middle appears to be a short story on the life of Darek Death so you open that one:

The cover reads, “The Brief History of Darek Death As Documented by The Scholars of Death Castle”

Centered on the first page reads:
    For a more detailed account of the life of Darek Death read The Full History of Darek Death As Documented by The Scholars of Death Castle book series.

Centered on Page 2:
    Dedicated to Darek Death, Theon Lagru, and the Death Castle Staff who participated in accumulating the knowledge of and writing The Full History of Darek Death As Documented by The Scholars of Death Castle books.

Continuing to Chapter 1: Childhood

Darek Death was born a Neutral Evil Half-Half-Elf (Quarter Human, Quarter Elf) Half-God Bhaalspan Fighter with massive Strength. He was also very clever. Though inherently evil, he detested the chaos that a solely evil lifestyle brings and tried to keep order within his life. But he still didn't necessarily agree with the laws of lands all the time.

He had no family name as his mother was also an orphan. He obtained his surname; Death; based on his reputation for leaving Death in his wake. Though wherever he went Death followed they were mostly the bodies of beasts and bandits, or those who openly threatened and opposed him. He did not like to bring too much attention to himself, and he discovered that doing as much good as evil created enough confusion of his character to accomplish that.

• See Section F for people associated with Darek throughout his life, starting with his Mother. For information on his father Bhaal head to the Pantheology Wing.

Because of this, he tends to be viewed as mostly neutral. He is also very loyal and stalwart with those he cares about. But though his friends would never have anything to fear from him, those who are not his friends mean nothing to him and he would just as soon kill people as help them. It all depends on how much he values the end result.

He may seem a decent person to many people who cross his path. But in actuality he follows the law mostly because he doesn't want to deal with the drama that comes with doing evil deeds. He has nothing against doing good or evil, he just does whatever seems the easiest way to enjoy himself. Although he is somewhat principled as well but with his own unique philosophy.

• See C1A: The Philosophy of Darek Death and the following books in the C1 series for more details on the philosophy of Darek Death.

He was an orphan from age 10 and 9 months, and raised himself on the streets from then on. As luck would have it he was an early bloomer for a half-elf, his cleverness kept him alive at that young age. Before being orphaned, he lived in poverty as his mother barely scraped by on her own so the adaption to the streets wasn't too difficult for him.

When Darek was 11 he gained an interest in increasing his knowledge and his survival skills, and getting tired of begging and scavenging began to find work so he could afford food. He helped scholars organize their books, he helped peasants with menial labor and day to day tasks for less than the works value, and whatever else he could think of. At 12 he obtained his first sword, a large two-handed sword, he found it in a junk heap cracked and chipped and dull as a club but he trained with it in solitude every day then on to increase his strength.

Chapter 2: Leaving Home & Finding Himself

At 15; before Sarevok Anchev had gotten his quest for godhood in full swing; he left behind what few possessions he had and travelled North to find a better life. He travelled through Waterdeep and eventually came to Neverwinter. He settled there for some years training as an apprentice Fighter for an independent Mercenary. To a lesser degree now he continued to increase his knowledge of things as well, believing that the more knowledge he had the more likely he would survive in the world.

Darek has incredibly strong instincts, which have served him well in life. But he is also very laid back. He is very mellow all the time, its not that he tries to control his temper so much as things just don't seem to bother him as much as everyone else, or perhaps he simply doesn’t care. However when someone or something does manage to get his goat, he can be very intense in his rage.

During his training in Neverwinter he often ran errands for his boss, and helped in some of his jobs which increased his first hand knowledge of the dangers of the world in a secure environment. After a while, he decided he wanted to learn blacksmithing so that he could make himself more powerful equipment. He began asking the local blacksmiths questions on blacksmithing, and after a couple months of spending some of his free time around the blacksmith shops he heard of a Blacksmith in Mirabar who was looking for an apprentice.

So he left the employ of the Mercenary who had been his mentor for now over 2 years, and traveled to Mirabar through Luskan and met this Blacksmith. He was given tests to see if he was skilled enough and right to be the Blacksmiths apprentice, but he failed having no prior knowledge to actual blacksmithing work, and only a few months of sparse verbal learning about the trade.The Blacksmith told him that if he truly wanted to be a Blacksmith, he should continue to work at it and try again someday. But that he did not think he was the right kind of person to become a Blacksmith.

After that, he lost interest a bit. Deciding that he didn't want an apprenticeship anyway as it would be too restricting. Being too prideful to return to his former employer he looked for work as a swordhand around Mirabar. He got some work, mostly farmers asking to take care of wild animals. Hearing tales of the Orcs and Barbarians of The Crags he began adventuring into The Crags in search of battles and treasure.

After a few months of not finding much treasure in The Crags nor well paying work around the vicinity of Mirabar he returned to Luskan and searched for swordhand work there. There he heard about the feral lands of Icewind Dale and the treasure and glory it held. He worked until he saved up for some decent armor and a new sword then traveled to Icewind Dale by ship.

Chapter 3: Icewind Dale, and The Road To Evereska

He spent 3 years in the frozen north, there he honed his skills further, amassed a decent amount of treasure and also some land where he stored it, and some renown. At 22 he decided it was time to move on. He didn't worry about his home, as he had left it in the hands of one of his close friends and lovers who he'd become acquainted with in the Dale, who also happened to be his neighbors daughter. There she raised his child, and was left with enough gold to last her lifetime.

• See B1A: Darek Death In The Frozen North Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his adventures in Icewind Dale.

Then he traveled south through The Spine Of The World Mountains and from there headed East through Mirabar and the Lurkwood. Then deciding he wanted to see Evereska he headed South-East towards it. It took him quite longer than the typical travel time to reach Evereska, as he often got distracted with adventures along the way.

• See B2A: Darek’s Walk to Anaurach for more information on his travels through the Spine Mt. and the Lurkwood.

• See B2B: Darek’s Travels Through Anaurach Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his adventures of this time period.

In one such adventure he came across an old castle in the Anauroch Desert, after clearing it out he realized there was quite a lot of valuables and it was overall in good condition and a nice castle. With the wealth he had made adventuring in the region; and the spoils from the castle; he organized hired laborers to fix up the place, and servants to maintain it. He christened his new castle Death Castle.

• For more information on the Castle’s history from before it was Death Castle see “Death Castle: Ancient History Part 1” and the following books in the series located in the History wing in the Local History isle. Books related to Death Castle viewable by the public can be found in sections D1, H2, and subsections of I in the Darek Death Wing.

• See D1A: The Reconstruction And Christening Of Death Castle and the following books in the series for a more detailed explanation of the Education System.

He then sent a few of his servants along with some mercenaries as protection to return to Icewind Dale and retrieve some of the valuable treasures from his home there. They were given a list which only contained the most unique or sentimental treasures and left all the gold and easily replaceable items he'd kept there. Though this may have been out of some kind of sentiment for the woman and children he’d left behind there, Darek commented that he felt it would be more tedious to have his servants collect those thing than it would be to replace them.

After reaching Evereska; and touring the city; he spent a little more time in the area adventuring and waiting to hear back from his servants he sent to Icewind Dale. After they returned, he organized those treasures throughout his castle and he left instructions for Theon Lagru his Major Domo and then he continuing East through Netheril, then The Dales and continued his adventuring there. Whenever he amassed enough collectables, he sent for his servants to retrieve them, occasionally returning to Castle Death but never staying very long before returning to The Dales.

• See D1B: Death Castle Education Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed explanation of the Education System.

• See B3A: Darek in The Dales Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his adventures in The Dales.

Chapter 4: The Dales, Thay, and Kozakura

He spent another year adventuring throughout The Dales and Sembia. In time he mastered the Two-Handed Sword and the Style of the Two-Handed Weapon. After which he began to train with the Quarterstaff as it seemed to be the best strategic choice for him. Later in life he mastered the Axe, and the Spear, and many other weapons. Then one night at a Tavern in Harrowdale he decided he wanted to see Thay, and set out for it. Keeping his adventuring to a minimum along the way, he made it to Thay in decent time.

• See B4A: Darek’s Path To Thay for an account of his adventures along the way.

After visiting some of the key cities of Thay he then travelled South-East towards Brightstar Lake. On the other side of Brightstar Lake, in Semphar, he met an adventuring Bard from Kozakura named Yozuro. The man told him of the wonders of Kara-Tur, and of the beautiful women. He spent some time at the Inn becoming acquainted with the man, and listening to his stories about Kara-Tur and their cultural and philosophical differences.

• See B4B: Darek In The Land Of Thay Part 1 and B4C: Darek In The Land Of Thay Part 2 for an account of his time in the region.

• See B4D: Darek’s Goes To Brightstar and Semphar for an account of his adventures in and around the region.

• See C2A: The Man From Kara-Tur and other books in the C2 series for more details on the encounter and discussions between Darek Death and Yozuro, and Yozuro’s Philosophy including Darek’s opinions on them.

Most wonderous of all Yozuro’s tales was of Kozakura. Darek, knowing that no one knows when their death will come, decided that he must see Kozakura before Death had the chance to take him. He set off East on a mission, not straying too far North or South the whole way. He adventured just enough to maintain his wealthy lifestyle, staying at only the the most luxurious Inns as always, and always on the lookout for more powerful equipment. When he reached the Celestial Sea at the edge of Shangti he followed the coast into Wak'an and chartered a boat to Kozakura.

• See B5A: Darek Death On The Trail to Kozakura Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his adventures along the way.

He reportedly loved it in Kozakura, and spent nearly a lifetime there. He obtained a castle there as well, though he maintained contact with his castle in Anauroch, and with his home in Icewind Dale, and with the countless women he'd left behind his seed with throughout his travels (of whom his messengers could track down). He eventually organized an elaborate messenger route across the continent specifically for his communications, all from his castle in Kozakura.

• See B5D: Darek Death In Kozakura and the following books in the B5 series for a more detailed account of his adventures there.

• See D3A: Darek’s Empire Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his designs for grasping power in Kara-Tur.

• See D4A: Darek’s Messenger System Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed explanation of his Messenger System.

He cared very much for gold and valuables, and always made sure his assets increased and were not lost. As for the countless women throughout his travels, he was merely curious; as he was about everything; to what became of his seeds. He would not send them money nor reply to their replies unless they peaked his interest with their message, and they did not always reply to his. But his curiosity persisted, and he enjoyed writing so he continued to write letters in his free time to the people he'd left behind.

He became a very powerful figure in the land, even known throughout Shou Lung of which he ofter traveled on adventuring missions. Being Half-Half-Elf and Half-God he does not appear to age throughout this time. Unlike other offspring of Bhaal, Darek had no ambition to become a king or great ruler, as he felt that running a kingdom would require too much work. However his lust for strength and riches forced some measure of responsibility on him throughout his life, most of which he put on the shoulders of the men and women around him who he trusted. He did not discover his outsider heritage until after he'd come to Kozakura, where he eventually became friends with another man of outsider descent who possessed the ability to identify his own kind.

Chapter 5: Back To His Roots

After nearly a century, he traveled back towards Faerun. He found the trip much easier this time, as he traveled by carriage instead of by foot. He visited his castle in Anaurach which had grown considerably, as he'd had Theon Lagru send him plans made up of his castle and surrounding land and over the years sent him designs and gold for additions (including the education wing and military training wings) as well as money making ideas such as expanding the Castles Guard and renting them out as elite Mercenaries.

• See B6A: Darek, From Kozakura To Death Castle Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his adventures along the way.

Darek was very clear in his departing instructions to Theon Lagru that the castles servants be as well educated, and guards as expertly trained, as Death Castle could afford. Hiring scholars and elite warriors to train them. As the residents became more educated and more skilled and the castle was sent and made more money it; and the surrounding region that became known as Death Valley; became one of the best places on the West Coast of Faerun to get an education. However the Education and Training was only provided to staff and those with equal knowledge to share. Named after Darek Death and Castle Death, the regions name is somewhat ironic as it is rare for anyone to die in the area of Death Valley due to the highly trained Guard of Castle Death scaring off most folk who would wish to do any harm.

The current Major Domo Markar Lagru was the grandson of Theon Lagru, as he had long departed from this world by this point. Though Theon Lagru’s son Haedrig Lagru was still alive he did not enjoy the service as much as his father, preferring the life of a Merchant. So his second son Markar Lagru who took after his grandfather took over for him when Markar Lagru was old enough. They had all been provided with an expert education as to Darek’s instructions before departing the Castle.

While in Kozakura, he invited Yozuro as well as some of his most interesting offspring to come to him and work under him. He also had many children both in Kozakura and Shou Lung, of which few gained high status working under their father. However, most of his children under his command died.

Darek suspected most of the deaths of his children under him may have come from the hands of their siblings, which he adamantly discouraged as it only decreased the strength and value of his armies. Some of his children he'd conceived in the region he'd trained since their birth, and when he left he left some of them in charge of everything he was responsible for there. He took some soldiers and servants with him but none of his children or grandchildren.

He stayed at his castle in Anaurach for a while getting apprised of everything going on there, and acquainted with all the people his castle had dealings with in the area, and learning about the changes in the politics and recent events of the region. After a few years he departed, leaving only 2 servants behind; a great scholar which he had brought intentionally to expand their education at the castle, and one of his administrative servants to coordinate with his Major Domo for any needs he may have while adventuring along the coast; and his best soldier from Kara-Tur; to expand his Guard's military knowledge; replacing him with the best soldier from Castle Death that could be spared.

• See B6C: Dareks Return To Death Castle and the following books in the B6 series for a more detailed account of his adventures in the region during this time.

Chapter 6: Exploring The World

Seeking adventure along the way he traveled towards the coast. Through Mirabar, to Luskan, then following the coast South to his home city of Baldur's Gate; Now long after the events of his brothers Sarevok Anchev and Abdel Adrian which took place in the region; He bought a house there, and spent a few months learning of the politics of the city and making himself comfortable within the city. Then continued adventuring South along the coast with his soldiers and servants.

• See B7A: Darek, Tales Of The Sword Coast Part 1 and the following books in the series for a more detailed account of his adventures along The Sword Coast.

He traveled all the way to Calimport in Calimshan then back to Baldur's Gate. Then returned to Castle Death and replaced his Guardsman back with his Kozakuran soldier, then he traveled to every region of Faerun, then throughout all of Kara-Tur. Though when some his original soldiers became too infirm from age; before finishing his travels through Faerun; he traveled back to Kozakura and gave them the choice to either rejoin the empires service at higher ranks than before or retire, and were each given a massive sum of gold for their service. Then he stayed for a few years to find the best soldiers to take with him and continue his journeys.

While exploring the regions of Faerun he occasionally stopped at his Castle, or his manor in Baldur's Gate, and sometimes his land in Icewind Dale who by that time his descendants had forgotten their relation to him and simply considered it their land, to which he didn't care too much as the asset seemed far too insignificant to bother them about it. Once he'd finished exploring all the regions of Faerun he traveled to Kara-Tur, traveling to each region there and to what he considered his homeland of Kozakura. Although by this time his descendants had taken over most of Kara-Tur, though as rulers of independent regions.

After seeing the regions of Kara-Tur and Zakhara; though he was admittedly less thorough in the Zakhara continent as the culture was less interesting to him; he traveled back to Calimport and further explored the jungles of Chult and the Moonshae Isles. Next he traveled to Returned Abeir, locally known as Laerakond, lamenting that he may never get to see the continent of Maztica which had been the talk of the town when he was growing up. He has not been heard from since his departure to Laerakond, though it is considered likely he is still alive and continuesly exploring new lands to this day.

• See the following books in the B series for an account of his other known adventures.

Note that the Spoiler is my book on my character, it is very long (took me a full day or so, and several more days for editing and revisal) and I didn't want to bother anyone not interested in reading it with it filling up the thread page. Its entirely content I made up and doesn't contain anything that would spoil anything.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Marceror and Taluntain like this.
  17. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Welcome to the boards.

Darek Death likes this.
  18. Fuehrer88 Guest

Hello men,

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I suspect it was a spammer account so I deleted it; in case there's a real person behind it they can register with a non-Nazi username.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.