1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout 2 MOD

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Caradhras, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
  2. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Try the Survivor mod. Depending on what skills you have tagged, different weapons will be for sale, and there are several new weapons, as well. Also, you can use guns of any proficiency from the Trials onward (basically, a gun is in the chest just before the end of the trials, although which gun depends on what you have tagged), although finding the ammo is a different matter.

It also has a few bugfixes. You can get it from No Mutants Allowed, if you can bear to delve into that hive of bitter fanboyism.

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Nice one Clixby! :thumb:

Here is a link to the mod Homepage: http://members.chello.at/lisac2k/index.htm

It's not a conversion but a fix and an interesting one, I have to play it now (although getting a weapon right from the start may make the game way too easy, it makes sense, the Vault Dweller had plenty of weapons which could have become some sort of heirloom).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.