1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout 1

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by gollum, Dec 18, 2001.

1. gollum Banned

[​IMG] Do any of you know any places that have hacks for fallout.

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

3. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I can't remember off the top of my head exact sites, but I know I seen a bunch of them. I'd check gamespot, gamespy and firingSquard to start with. Most of them involve hacking the hex code, but there are some patches that do thngs (god mode, weapons, etc.)flooting around as well.

What are you looking for? Just do a search on the Net and you should get tons of hits.

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Gollum:

Dude!

Type "Fallout editor" on a search engine, like Google or Metacrawler.

I don't think I've seen an inventory editor for FO1, but the character editor is complete. You can give yourself 4 perks of 'pathfinder', and time doesn't pass when you're on the overworld map. You can pick up the waterchip and get back within a day.

5. gollum Banned

[​IMG] Ejsmith I do that and 9/10 say they do and dont it pisses me off 3/10 of them want money!

6. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

7. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Maybe the 3/10 are part of the 9/10 and apart from not working, they also ask for money, which is what pisses him off?
    Well, that's my guess anyway.

8. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Ok What do we have?

9/10 say the do but don't. Then we must have
    1/10 that do. If and only if we acccept that the search engine is good.
    From the sentence we should deduct that it is 3/10 of the 9/10 that want money (SCENARIO 1). But This could also be 3/10 of them all(SCENARIO 2). So we have two possible solutions.

Scenario 1 Out of 100:
    10 has the Hacks and they are good
    27 haven't got the hack even though they promised and still want money
    63 haven't got the hack even though they promised and don't want money

scenario 2 Out of 100:
    30 wants money nomatter if the hack works or not. (30%)
    90 haven't got the hack even though they promised
    10 have the hack.

Considering that the 30 are statisticly even divided we get:

7 have the hack
    3 have the hack and want money (30%)
    63 haven't got the hack even though they promised
    27 haven't got the hack and want money, even though they promised(30%)

Since it is rather weird to charge money for something you don't have, then we should perhaps understand the statement different.
    That 3/10 of those who have the hack want money.

Scenario 3 Out of 100
    7 have the hacks
    3 have the hacks and want money
    90 haven't got the hack even though they promised

I think that what pisses him of is the 9/10 not the 3/10. If so all the sentence needs is a punctuation and a comma.

EDITED To Asmodeus; Thx. Well I just found it amazing that Rhythm and Azardu could get so consumed about those numbers. Pointless. :1eye: :)

EDITED TO Rhythm; Since when does Consumed=pissed of?

NEW EDIT TO Rhythm; Ahh. I finally think I know why you say that. The last 9/10 and 3/10 deduction I make is not about you but about Gollum. Anyway you are right, I have vacation so indeed sparetime. I don't need glasses, though I couldn't help but tease. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited December 21, 2001).]

9. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Oh man, reread your reply thrice and still laughing my ass off. :lol:
    To much sparetime ?

10. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Hookay, ArchAngel... Somebody remind me NOT to share a cab with this guy.... j/k :p

Hey Nobleman, I don't recall saying that I was pissed off, I just said I didn't understand what he said.

Somebody has a lot of time in his hands, maybe he... :p:)

Reply to ArchAngel: Ok, my bad then. I didn't really understand what he said, and now, I don't understand what I'm saying. Nobleman, thanks for screwing my head up :)

[This message has been edited by Rhythm (edited December 26, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rhythm (edited December 27, 2001).]

11. Lord Sarevok Guest

This is probably the best Fallout site on the net, almost as good as SP. They also have a good forum, check it out:
    http://www.fallout.gamestats.com

I hope the site still exists, I was having some trouble loading it.

12. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lord Sarevok, No Mutants Allowed have moved. Your link shuold connect to the new site, but otherwise try this one: www.nma-fallout.com

13. Lord Sarevok Guest

Thanks, I was thinking of taking a run through Fallout 2, just for old time's sake. Got any suggestions for my character?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.