1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout 3 MOD list

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Caradhras, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    List updated with a few more mods. Wearable cigars are cool! :hippy:

2. Caradhras

Media:
    I've updated the list, I don't know if many people still play Fallout 3 around here but the list now includes over 90 mods. Don't miss the Batman suit, the Harpoonner and Ahztek's Weapons Overhaul. You can now dress up as the Batman and fight raiders with a brand new arsenal (batarangs included).

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  3. Caradhras

Media:
    Added two more mods, Megaton Contracts and Wolverine Perk Mod with Claws and Costume.

The Wolverine mod is fantastic: it gives you regeneration and claws. It's definitely overpowered so if you want a challenge throw in some increased spawns and a mod that reduces XP.

Still, few things are as much fun as facing twenty raiders when your only weapons are Adamantium Claws and a bad attitude.

4. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That wolverine mod does looks pretty interesting. Think I'll have to give it a go. Thanks for letting me know Carad :).

5. Caradhras

Media:
    You're welcome Olimikrig. ;)

With this mod you get a perk at level 5 for Bone Claws and another one at level 10 for Adamantium Claws (you can skip the level 5 perk if you want and get the level 10 perk instead). The damage made by the claws depends on the unarmed skill. If you want you can also use the Geck so that the perk is available earlier.

Make sure you use a mod that makes the game more difficult like Marts Mutant Mod Increased Spawns for instance (if you want to face really large bands of raiders, mutants or ghouls).

6. Caradhras

Media:
    List updated with the Desert Theme. It turns the DC Wasteland into a desert which makes it look like the Wasteland in the original Fallout.

7. Caradhras

Media:
    Link added for the Classic Wolverine Suit (three different suits based on the comics really nice for a Wolverine like character).

[​IMG]

EDIT: added link to the Hulk sized Supermutants mod.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  8. Caradhras

Media:
    List updated: Raider Leather Armour, Cyber Arm and LR300 Arpeggiator.

EDIT: added links for the Road Warrior Classic Leather Armor, the Hover Chair and the Thermal Vision mod. Enjoy.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.