1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout - Water chip

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Z-Layrex, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] As boring as this game is i am sick to death of NWN and so have ordered DS, so to fill the gap between now and Tuesday i am playing fallout. I'm in Vault 15 and i have done all the quests in shady sands. I'm at the botton level but i can't find the chip. Is it here at all?....

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Excuse me, but you can find Fallout as everything except boring.

The chip, as you've discovered, can not be found in Vault 15. You may inform your Overseer about it and take a shot to southern areas.

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A but it's EXTREMLY (excuse the pun) dull. Anyways thanks for the help.

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, FO1 has a really good story. Fairly intense game.

Vault-15 is just there to help you level up. The chip is elsewhere; stop by shady sands on your way back to vault13, and see if Aradesh has anything new to say...

Also, Ian has a few new locations for you if you ask him. Those are good 'next' areas to visit.

5. Namuras Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Heh, I have a friend who asked me the exact same question once.

With a few cryptic remarks, some well placed but ill concealed hints and suggestions and lots of really broad grins I had him looking for weeks. :grin:

And yea, the chip isn't in Vault 15. Would be too easy, no? ;)

(Extremist, believe it or no, but I've played Fallout so many times now that it's actually become boring... )

6. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Z-Larynx, if you want a slightly more specific location for the chip, it's in
    The nice, abandoned, ghoul-infested ruins slightly northeast of the Hub. Under the water shed. You'll know it when you find it.
    oh, yes, how can one find fallout BORING?!??!?!

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I can understand FO2 becomming boring. Actually, it was downright annoying, disappointing, and terrible. It might not have been so terrible if I had not played FO1 first...

8. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I liked FO2. Can't really say it beats the original, but its still fun. Same gameplay, just more.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.