1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Goodbye Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Leaving SP and want to drop the community a note about your departure? This is the thread to do it in.

You can explain at length here why you're leaving us, and when you'll be back. Of course, we don't expect anyone will be leaving forever. ;)

2. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You scare me sometimes... :mommy:

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

good grief, it's a sticky. i thought someone was actually leaving. :rolleyes: :p

4. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Dear folks,

I've been going through some tougher-than-usual stuff recently and will be taking some time away to get my life back in order. It's nothing too serious, just things I need to sort out and which (I hope) will not take too long.

I want to thank all of you (and a few in particular; I won't embarrass anyone by naming them) for being so supportive, combative, passionate and/or funny; it has helped immensely in the past couple of weeks. I don't think I'll be gone for long, and hopefully I'll be back at my best soon.

Cheers and :beer: :beer: , and look after each other.

NS

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Like Tal? :shake:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Bye-bye, NS. Hope things work out better IRL, so you can come back and bother-er, talk to us (yes, that's right :) ) soon. :wave: :sosad:

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Best of luck NS.

8. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Best of luck to you, NS. I hope you will be back with us soon.

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Furry? He's talking about me! . . . Wait, it says funny; never mind. :doh:

GL, NS. CBS! :roll:

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Whatever it is kick it in the groin and when it's on the ground laugh at it until it goes away. Good luck and come back soon :wave: :)

11. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Yes! Nabbed the first page!

Anyways, I'm going back to Taiwan on the 12th which is in a few days, and coming back on the 16th (a month, not four days). So yeah. Not sure about internet access...will pop into the channel when I can. Farewell, I might miss you guys.

12. Felinoid

Good riddance to non-spammers. :p Unlike a dog, I don't like chasing my tail. Come back with plenty to say and make it worth my while, won't ya? :heh:

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Arrr, Deathmage, arrrr!

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Oh no, one less New Zealander on the Boards for a while. Chaos will ensue!

15. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Buhbai Dee Emm! I shall miss shooting you in the face whenever you come into the channel, and random outbursts of singing Queen!

So hurry up and get back ;)

16. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

As of tomorrow, I shall be departing this land, and returning to the land of no internet. Do not despair, for I shall return, and more triumphant than ever, in mid-January, when I shall also be another year older. Hurrah. Farewell, my faithful legions.

17. Felinoid

Having no internet sucks. :( Come back soon, Warrior.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

No, don't go!

/throws self around WotW legs

If you leave, Undertaker will totally dominate Song Quote threads! :(

19. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Ciao WotW and come back soon I also shall be a year older next month let's get together and have lots of :beer:

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Just remember WotW, there are always internet cafes if you get real desperate for SP.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.