1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout??

Discussion in 'Fallout Series' started by Wassup, Dec 1, 2000.

1. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Does anybody know a lot about this game??

Never had the chance to try it. It suppose to be a new one also: Fallout something.

Anyone? something to say?

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

It's BG. Turn based and set in a post apocalyptic environment. Awesome game.

3. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Fallout was the greatest RPG game on the last ten years. Now before all the BG fans start throwing things I love BG as well, but it would not have received the amount of support it did if Fallout had not paved the way.
    In the mid 80s I was total addicted to this game called Wasteland and Fallout (writen by the same guy) was like up to date version. I think it's a great game and the second is just as good.

4. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

one of the best games ever, I have all the games of fallout, including the classic and yet little known wasteland, and am most definetly gonna get the new games, i suggest you go buy them all, if you cna find them (you could find F1 and F2, but wasteland will be much rarer, your best bet is a used game store, an expo center, or of course the internet (namely private auctions, but only as a last resort, as you probably know, it's easy to get scammed!)

5. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] It's good to see that some one else owns and enjoys Wasteland. Wasteland is REAL hard to find in a PC version. I originally played it for the Apple (and still have that copy), but I only got my hands on one copy for the PC from a friend and after playing it a few times I took it off my hard drive (big error) now he can't find the disk and we can't find another copy.
    It is the best game (for its time). But once you get into the spirit of it just go ahead and play Fallout 1&2. Over all they are better. But let me tell you there is not feeling like the first time you pick up a M1989A1 NATO Assualt Rifle or when you blow away the Scorpitron. DeathClaws eat your hearts out!

6. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

And what about "Fallout Tactics", that is suppose to be released soon?

7. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Fallout Tactics is more of an RTS than a role-playing gmae. I just consider them in different catagories. I like most RTS so I will most likely enjoy FT but its not the same as Wasteland and the Fallouts.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.