1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: How old are you?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Saber, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Alrighty, since this hasn't been done since before I got here (and I just checked the archives, the last one was in 2003), a poll: How old are you? Be honest...

I'm 15 years old (16 in Feb)

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 79 user(s) have voted.

Poll Results: How old are you? (79 votes.)

How old are you? (Choose 1)
    * Under 14 - 1% (1)
    * 14 through 18 - 30% (24)
    * 19 through 23 - 32% (25)
    * 24 through 30 - 19% (15)
    * Above 30 - 18% (14)

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Turned 22 today :banana:

3. Saber

Happy birthday, man.

4. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Actually the last poll's just over a month old.

I'm 18, for the record, since I don't remember posting there. (Except to quote Monty Python :D )

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm 17. A years days to days younger than Arifirh too.

Isn't that marvealous?

6. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I don't actualy see the point in this poll, but nevertheless I am 19 years old..

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

21 here.

@olimikrig:
    The point is to boost your post count silly. . . . Err, I mean to let the members of SP know a little more about you to get some context for your posts. (Yes, that'll do...)

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Of course! Anything to further our understanding of ourselves eh?

who got 1685 post? eh? who? That's me! Oh yeah +1! :hahaerr:

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Okay, I feel :geezer: now, even though I know there are loads of others older.

I just turned 23. Ofelix, Arifirh and I have the same birthday, just different years.

10. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

18, just as I was last month.

11. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You know you could just choose to click on my nick if you were dying to know how old I am ;)

12. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Heh, wait until you're 25, as I am, Laiwethal...

When you hit that point, you can't even lie to yourself about still being in your early 20s any more. My g/f just reached the same age and was in a foul mood about it for weeks. I was a bit more philosophical about it - then again, I still look 20 and get carded for ID everywhere I go.

Now, if Rally, HB, Nakia, Splunge or one of the other older SPers will come along and take my status as Oldest Person On This Thread from me, I'd appreciate it...

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

@NonSequitur - Yeah, I'm not looking forward to 25. All I can think of is that I'll be halfway to 50.

I get carded for ID occasionally, usually when I visit the States :rolleyes: . Haven't been carded here in Canada for about 9 months.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

20, birthday in a month though so look forward to another well-wishing, post count-upping thread from me ;)

15. Saber

I want to know what everyone's ages are in relation to mine, so that I can see how old the people I am talking to are.

Sorry about that, then. I search in whatnots and their archives, rather than this section. I looked for "How old are you" and "Your age" and such. My mistake.

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

More than most people do. :heh: And even if you'd searched in SS, you probably wouldn't have found it unless you searched for "ancient". (It was called "SP Order of Ancientness", IIRC.)

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I'm 13.. 14 on October 17th
    :D
    Uh.. Yea.

18. Ofelix

Media:
    So what? I think 8people was about your age when she arrived in SP, I think I was 14 or 15 can't remember... Seriously age doesn't matter....much here.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You guys/gals are all babies fresh from the crib! I'm the oldest to vote thus far at 35. :geezer: Oh and for the record, I could be everyone's mother, so *watch*it*! :p

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

kuemper, you win so far!

I no longer feel as old.

Though I wonder where all the other older members of SP are.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.