1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Numenera

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Keneth, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've decided I'm probably gonna start an online Numenera campaign shortly. Most likely no sooner than late April though, so that people (including myself) have had time to play Pillars of Eternity first.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me as a player? I've been on SP for almost 14 years now and I've realized that in all that time I've never actually roleplayed with any other members.
    (Or depending on how you look at it, I've roleplayed every single minute I've spent here, but that's not really what I meant.)

So far, I don't really have any details on what, when, or how I'm gonna run the campaign, that mostly depends on the players which I have none of at the time of writing. It will be played on a virtual tabletop though (probably Maptool since I use it for all my other games), and it's gonna be a regular thing (I try to do one session a week with all my groups, so this one would be no different). Effectively that means that if you can't find at least 4 hours of time in one chunk every week, this isn't the game for you.

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I still haven't filled all my player slots, so I'm giving another shout to anyone who might be interested before I turn to my regulars.

The time slot is probably gonna be Saturday evening (for those across the pond)/Sunday morning (for people in the Oceanic time zones), but could potentially be moved somewhat to accommodate people in other time zones. We'll be playing one of the premade adventures to start us off and I'm still set on using Maptool.

No prior experience with RP or VTTs required, just a fluency in (written) English. If you're interested, let me know within a week.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.