1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Preview Rodenka's "nice" Viconia, et. al. pics (not for kids)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by rodenka, May 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodenka Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Okay this is wierd. First of all, a short explanation as to why I posted a new message instead of posting in my previous thread.

I am now accessing the internet from an educational institute, which means everything adult-related is filtered. Now, when I try to respond to my previous thread, I get an access error...why? Because Taluntain (or somebody else) renamed the topic and put the word "MATURE" and thus the filter here doesn't allow me to access it!

Thus here is the new thread (pls. don't put words like MATURE or ADULT on the thread's title...I'm still stuck on what words the filter won't filter out...can you guys help out?

Anyway here's my TITLE BANNER hehehe

[​IMG]

Click below to see the girls in umm, more detail ;)

http://www.no-spin.net/rodenka/prev1.jpg

http://www.no-spin.net/rodenka/prev2.jpg

As you can see, I have frosted-out (censored) some nice areas (hehehe), because I am not yet ready to release the large-format, uncensored ones. :) Because (tell me if I'm asking too much here), number one, I hate to be marked as a pervert because I've been eroticizing too many games--My real name is RODION and I am a Rogue Spear modifications maker (if you have heard of FEMBOTS and Naughty Nurses from Neverland, then you know who I am). Second, I wish for some "return of favor"...it ain't easy to spend several hours trying to get these pics "just right" you know...so I wish I could have (gulp) a means to get my very own free Baldur's Gate II website...is this asking too much?

Please respond guys! ;)

-RODION
    Webmaster, http://www.piestactics.com/rodspear

P.S. Taluntain, pls. if you have to rename the topic, again don't place any words such as MATURE and ADULT because I won't be able to respond to any messages in that thread! Thank you.

2. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Maybe some of you might wonder what the heck would I want with a BG2 Website when I've only recently begun to play BG2 (I'm now at helping Nalia's kin, trying to free the castle of the trolls and snake-dudes)?

Well, for one, I've been making my own BG2 desktop themes lately...no, not the MATURE kind (hehehe)...just something I thought was better than some of the exisiting BG2 Themes out there...here's a sample pic of my current desktop icons. :)

http://www.no-spin.net/rodenka/desk1.jpg

Later, I plan to fiddle with the Infinity Engine Editors that I recently downloaded and create "mods" for BG2, like maybe adding a fully functional Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun as one of the items to be found in the game (now THAT'S a nice missile weapon to get hehehe), with silver bullets too! :) I do Rogue Spear / Urban Ops mods so I have a huge resource for modern weapons at my disposal. :)

-RODION

3. marcantony Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

damn, damn, damn! I want to see some ..um...artistic stuff...uh..yeah thats it artistic stuff
    theres plenty of it in any art gallery and noone calls that perverted
    well, except the usual religious fanatics who think underage marriage is ok

4. Elessar Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

If you are asking for money, (and please correct me if I'm wrong), in order to see some "nudies" you're funnier than those pics. Good work though :) . Too funny.

5. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Not bad. You have mad skillz with graphics. :D

6. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Elessar,

Nope I'm not asking for money. :) I'm asking for free webspace. :) I know it's tough, but hey, who knows? ;)

After a week, if no-one responds to my request (that I want to put up a new BG2 Website), then I shall make the fully nude (uncensored) pics available (except Aerie, because she seems to angelic to be fully nude, and I think I'll stick with her wearing those orange undies/johns whatever you call 'em). Most of them are in 560x768 format I think, and the Nalia pic is about 1024x768, nice for a desktop pic! ;)

I am glad you guys like 'em! :)

-RODION

P.S. Hmmm, a goblin named after the Elfstone...now that's FREAKIER than my pics! :)

[This message has been edited by rodenka (edited May 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by rodenka (edited May 20, 2001).]

7. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I agree, Aerie does look pretty angelic.

If you want free web space, Fateback.com offers 60megs of free space, but that might be pretty small for your purposes.

I'd DL the wallpaper size pics if you put them up.

8. rodenka Gems: 3/31

You are mistaken...I'm actually looking for someone to assist me in creating a BG2 website. Yes, there are a lot of free websites/hostings out there and 60 MB is fine. But I need some sort of "guided-tour" to the BG2/IWD world, in these forums or in some other BG2 related forum...you know, someone to whisper to me "Hey, that's Mishtar, don't bother talking to him...he thinks he's Irenicus in these forums hehehe!" from time to time ;)

-RODION

9. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The Viconia pic looks the most accurate.

10. Avooch Dar Guest

everyone can help you on this board i should think as most of us have played all the way through both balders gates and have a lot of experience in the field.

11. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Good Lord! At first it seemed like a good idea, but when I finally looked at the doctored pics, the sheer stupidity of the enterprise hit me.

I want to see REAL FLESH damnit! Not some silly airbrushed artistic poses! I want REAL FLESH! I want it, I NEED it! AAARGHH!

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Rodenka, you're more or less on your own with this I'm afraid. Interplay would shun me forever if I actually hosted that sort of stuff.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited May 20, 2001).]

13. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Tal, you're such a bore :p

14. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Nalia looks deformed, but Viconia is Gorgeous! Great work on that one!

15. Avooch Dar Guest

it is all so clear to me now why my character wants to have a romance with these ladies!!!!!

16. Wingfoot Guest

Viconia..../me rolls his tongue.

she looks the best. good work on her rodenka. i'm looking forward to your next installment, 'BG Girls'... i'd really like to see Shar-Teel in the buff ;)

17. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Wingfoot, as a matter of fact, I'm about to release a Topless Viconia wallpaper (no strings attached) in a short while. Here is a preview of how it looks like on my computer...

http://www.no-spin.net/rodenka/vic_samp.jpg

I'm now uploading the zipfile...you guys should have it soon. :)

Darien, I'll see what I can do about Nalia, but the funny thing is, another guy from these forums thinks that Nalia is his fav among the four "tweaked images" I made! :)

Taluntain, re the webpage, no problem. :)

Septic, steven11 just gave me a pic of Zdenka Podkapova...so who is she? This is the girl BG2 artists used to make the Viconia portrait...here is a link to her pic, in the pose where the artist got his idea:

http://www.sls9786.fsnet.co.uk/v_devir.htm

So now that I have this pic (and some others, tee hee), I can do more accurate versions of Viconia (gulp, I hope).

Thanks for all your comments, suggestions and whatnot. :)

-RODION

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    However... if you made them into desktop themes I could put them up for people to download. ;)

19. rodenka Gems: 3/31

20. marcantony Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] actually I thought all your pictures looked great, wish I had that sort of skill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.