Donations
GOG.com
Sorcerer's Place Home | Chatrooms | BoM Rules & FAQ
Sorcerer's Place Stores: Games, Books, DVDs, Merchandise
(buying via these links & our affiliated stores below helps support the site - thanks!)

Have you liked us yet?
Sorcerer's Place on Facebook

Boards o' Magick BoM Blogs!

Go Back   Boards o' Magick > Site-related Forums > Sorcerous Sundries

Notices

Sorcerous Sundries For posts dealing exclusively with Sorcerer's Place, Boards o' Magick and their specific residents. If you have any questions or comments about the site, chatrooms or boards, post them all here. Hello's and goodbye's also go here.

PLEASE SUPPORT SORCERER'S PLACE BY BUYING FROM OUR NEW SHOP!

Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 7:43pm   #76
Blackthorne TA
SPS Account Holder
Administrator
Master in his Own Mind

This is not a complete surprise, though I thought things were getting better for him.

I can recall him saying that he had suicidal thoughts before, though I don't recall where. For certain about a year ago he was seeing a shrink and was taking antidepressants. I don't know if things changed since then, or his demons just got the better of him despite the treatments.
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 7:45pm   #77
8people Points for Confirmed Friends
SPS Account Holder
8 is just another way of looking at infinite

Like: 77
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 19,637
Level: 39
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements To Read Me is To Love MeFamousBronzed Blogging God(dess)Wanna ShareJunior Blogger
8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future8people has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to 8people Send a message via Yahoo to 8people

His roommate and a family friend have messaged me further today from Facebook.

One wanted to say that he mentioned being a part of our community and that he spoke highly of it, enjoyed his time here and the people that were part of it.
8people is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 8:00pm   #78
Barmy Army
Simple mind, simple pleasures...

Like: 16
Liked 56 Times in 37 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 16,435
Level: 36
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements New DeliveryThe Popular OneParty of FiveThree's a CrowdI'm Not Alone!
Barmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond reputeBarmy Army has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackthorne TA View Post
This is not a complete surprise, though I thought things were getting better for him.

I can recall him saying that he had suicidal thoughts before, though I don't recall where. For certain about a year ago he was seeing a shrink and was taking antidepressants. I don't know if things changed since then, or his demons just got the better of him despite the treatments.
Well, from the sounds of those posts he's made in there, it sounds like he 'expected' to get back with his wife and move back in with her, and things to return to how they were. Like the idea of finishing for good with her never entered his head. Women are strange things though, they don't mope like men do, and move on pretty quickly. Maybe that's what happened and that was a contributing factor. However, I don't really see the point in delving too far into his personal stuff now... R.I.P.
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 8:27pm   #79
Silverstar
Gems: 31/31
Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Like: 3
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 9,510
Level: 29
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Happy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh Meat
Silverstar will become famous soon enough

This is real. And horrible. Devastating. It's not everyday that you open up a thread in your favourite forum and find out the poster has really, really ended his life, maybe mere minutes after posting it. Just the thought of it sends chills down my spine. I feel sad. I feel truly sad for him and his family.

I can't imagine the pain and suffering he must have felt to drive him to end his life like that, so sudden, and final. Depression is a chronic, life threatening illness. I have been prognosed with depression years before. I was lucky. Sometimes, other people may not notice the pain in the depressed person, especially if the person puts on a facade of some kind to hide his feelings. This does not mean they don't care. Anyone with even the remotest thoughts of self-harm should consult an expert for help, and try to open up more to his close friends/family about his problems.

Ofcourse I don't know the circumstances in his life and mean no disrespect. I can only offer my condolences and prayers...
Silverstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 9:43pm   #80
Taluntain Points for Posts
SPS Account Holder
Founder
Resident Alpha and Omega

Like: 299
Liked 182 Times in 115 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 54,158
Level: 58
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Battle-scarred VeteranFeeling OldGetting OnEverybody Loves Me!Wanna Share
Awards Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Torment: Tides of Numenera!New Server Contributor (2012) - For helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Taluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Bruno View Post
Yeah Barmy, from SP. Either his family got on the account or one of the mods.
That was his family; I got a message from them via his account as well (a bit of a shock for me too, but I somewhat expected them to use his account). Here's the message they've sent:

Quote:
Dear Friends of Kitrax
I am sad to inform you that Aaron (AKA Kitrax) Has passed away November 1.
I want to thank you for being a great source of contact as well as great friends. I know he deeply loved this site and has been a member for many years. Aaron was loved by many and will be deeply missed.
Thank you.

Join the Sorcerer's Place page!
Taluntain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 9:46pm   #81
The Great Snook
Gems: 30/31
Latest gem: King's Tears

Like: 49
Liked 99 Times in 55 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 11,750
Level: 31
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Battle-scarred VeteranFeeling OldGetting OnWanna ShareJunior Blogger
The Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Great Snook has a reputation beyond repute

un****ing believable.

RIP
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 10:09pm   #82
Morgoth
SPS Account Holder
La lune ne garde aucune rancune

Like: 10
Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 8,470
Level: 27
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements New DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie
Morgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud ofMorgoth has much to be proud of

now that the location and time of his funeral are known, can't we send some flowers on behalf of the SP community or something?

I don't know anything about the means needed to send a bouquet to a location in the US, so perhaps some of the US members can take care of that. but i'm willing to pay for a part of the expenses. I mean if anyone else here is willing?

Last edited by Morgoth; Tue, 2nd Nov '10 at 10:21pm.
Morgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 10:13pm   #83
Taluntain Points for Posts
SPS Account Holder
Founder
Resident Alpha and Omega

Like: 299
Liked 182 Times in 115 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 54,158
Level: 58
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Battle-scarred VeteranFeeling OldGetting OnEverybody Loves Me!Wanna Share
Awards Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Torment: Tides of Numenera!New Server Contributor (2012) - For helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Taluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant futureTaluntain has a brilliant future

I assume that his family knows about this thread, but just in case not I notified them that the community members are posting their thoughts, memories and messages here. So if you'd like to say a few words you can either post here, on Kit's Facebook page or send a private message to the Kitrax account here - his family has access to it and will read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
now that the location and time of his funeral are known, can't we send some flowers on behalf of the SP community or something?

I don't know anything about the means needed to send a bouquet to a location in the US, so perhaps some of the US members can take of that. but i'm willing to pay for a part of the expenses. I mean if anyone else here is?
Morgoth - yes, definitely. Maybe if any of our members will be able to attend the funeral services they could take it personally. Will anyone who's posted here be able to attend?

Join the Sorcerer's Place page!
Taluntain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 10:18pm   #84
Rahkir
Cogito, ergo doleo

Like: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 1,033
Level: 11
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Happy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh Meat
Awards Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Rahkir is just really niceRahkir is just really niceRahkir is just really niceRahkir is just really nice

I would contribute; I'm certain his family would appreciate receiving a token of affection, as long as it is not overly complex. [Simple flowers or the like]

For those of you who mentioned what his parents must be going through, I can assure you knowing that he had a friend base at SP is a great relief to them. The fact that they logged on and sent PMs shows they appreciate the simple fact that he had friends, that they weren't the only ones who didn't realize what he was going to do and that he had people to talk to if he felt he couldn't talk to his family. [Edit- Apologies to any of his family who reads this; I was typing as if you were not reading, I wish you all only the best.]

I cannot speak for his parents or situation in specific, but in my experience, knowing their child wasn't alone is the greatest comfort to a parent in this situation. (If anything can be called a comfort.)
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 10:30pm   #85
Shoshino
Irritant

Alien Scum Slaughter Champion!
Like: 17
Liked 21 Times in 18 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 5,810
Level: 23
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Posting GodNew DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!
Shoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud ofShoshino has much to be proud of

I will definatly contribute towards a floral tribute or suchlike
Shoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 10:35pm   #86
Chandos the Red Points for Reputation (Given)
This Wheel's on Fire

Like: 6
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 21,268
Level: 40
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements New DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie
Chandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond reputeChandos the Red has a reputation beyond repute

Kit will be missed by all of us; he brought so much to this commuinty. I knew Kit just a little, certainly not as well as some of you, but he was always friendly and helpful towards any member. I'm shocked and saddened by the loss of Kit. My deepest, profound, sympathies to his family and friends.

I would be more than glad to contribute as well, if it can be arranged.
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 10:43pm   #87
Death Rabbit
SPS Account Holder
Straight, no chaser

Like: 21
Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 16,845
Level: 37
vBActivity - Bars
Awards Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Torment: Tides of Numenera!
Death Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeDeath Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in.
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 11:00pm   #88
Silvery Points for Visitor Messages (Given)
I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not that nice

Like: 76
Liked 96 Times in 54 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 9,591
Level: 29
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Bronzed Blogging God(dess)Wanna ShareJunior BloggerBlogbieNew Delivery
Silvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant futureSilvery has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to Silvery

Me too. Is one that spells out *FacePalm* inappropriate? Because you know he'd love that!
Old Tue, 2nd Nov '10, 11:04pm   #89
Triactus
United we stand, divided we fall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 4,668
Level: 21
vBActivity - Bars
Triactus is a splendid one to beholdTriactus is a splendid one to beholdTriactus is a splendid one to beholdTriactus is a splendid one to beholdTriactus is a splendid one to beholdTriactus is a splendid one to beholdTriactus is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Triactus

Me too, I'll definitely contribute.
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 12:08am   #90
Master of Nuhn
SPS Account Holder
Wear it like a crown

Like: 139
Liked 72 Times in 52 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 9,138
Level: 28
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements BlogbieThe Popular OneNew DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM Experienced
Awards Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Torment: Tides of Numenera!Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Master of Nuhn is a glorious beacon of lightMaster of Nuhn is a glorious beacon of lightMaster of Nuhn is a glorious beacon of lightMaster of Nuhn is a glorious beacon of lightMaster of Nuhn is a glorious beacon of lightMaster of Nuhn is a glorious beacon of light

I'd like to contribute as well. Be it for a floral tribute or, if we already have enough for that, maybe the expenses for someone who's willing to travel there or whatever costs there might be.
I don't know exactly how, though. Cause I don't use PayPal and stuff like that, nor do I have a creditcard. So if there is a Dutchman (Morgoth?) willing to give me his/her bank accountnumber, pm me.
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 12:10am   #91
Cap'n CJ
Arrr!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 4,136
Level: 20
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements BlogbieNew DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!
Cap'n CJ is a splendid one to beholdCap'n CJ is a splendid one to beholdCap'n CJ is a splendid one to beholdCap'n CJ is a splendid one to beholdCap'n CJ is a splendid one to beholdCap'n CJ is a splendid one to behold

I'll chip some in for the flowers. How are we doing this exactly? Paypal to Tal, or..?
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 12:13am   #92
Rahkir
Cogito, ergo doleo

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 1,033
Level: 11
vBActivity - Bars
Awards Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Rahkir is just really niceRahkir is just really niceRahkir is just really niceRahkir is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery View Post
Me too. Is one that spells out *FacePalm* inappropriate? Because you know he'd love that!
Mayhaps appropriate for him, but perhaps not for his funeral. I don't know what his family and friends will think of that

I sadly am not in a position to make any cross-country trips right now. But if Tal or someone else wants to set up a fund for a flower arrangement (or whatever) I'll gladly pitch some money in so SP can honor him with something nice.
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 12:35am   #93
Urithrand
SPS Account Holder
News Editor
Mind turning the light off? It plays havoc with my complexion.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 5,587
Level: 23
vBActivity - Bars
Urithrand has a spectacular aura aboutUrithrand has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Urithrand

I am very broke right now, but I could afford something small towards a tribute. He's part of the family.
Urithrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 1:59am   #94
T2Bruno Points for Reputation (Received)
SPS Account Holder
The only source of knowledge is experience

Like: 41
Liked 129 Times in 98 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 22,948
Level: 42
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Feeling OldGetting OnNew DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM Experienced
Awards New Server Contributor (2012) - For helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!
T2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond reputeT2Bruno has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps a collection to help the family cover the costs (as opposed to flowers). I know his parents are retired.
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 2:00am   #95
Stefanina
Gems: 18/31
Latest gem: Horn Coral

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 2,746
Level: 17
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements BlogbieNew DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!
Stefanina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Stefanina Send a message via AIM to Stefanina Send a message via Yahoo to Stefanina

I just found out from someone who no longer posts here, and I am simply stunned.
My sympathies to his family, it must be devastating for them.
Stefanina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 2:03am   #96
Déise
I am both happy and miserable, without the happy part!

Like: 1
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 1,733
Level: 13
vBActivity - Bars
Déise is just really niceDéise is just really niceDéise is just really niceDéise is just really nice

I'm just stunned by this. I turned on my laptop before I went to bed and was surprised to see Kitrax starting a thread to say he wouldn't be posting anymore. And then I opened it. I'm literally in shock here.

It feels hard for me to talk about Kitrax, I felt like a minnow darting between the feet of a colussus bestriding the place. He was a real leader of the community here and always eager to help newcomers. Especially for any technology stuff, which I guess he must have loved.

My heart goes out to the family and I wish to offer them my condolences, if they are reading.

I keep looking at the tag when you hover over his reputation bar. "Kitrax has much to be proud of."
Déise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 2:10am   #97
Nakia
SPS Account Holder
Distinguished Member
The night is mine

Like: 74
Liked 35 Times in 21 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 12,571
Level: 32
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Junior BloggerBlogbieNew DeliveryHappy Anniversary!BoM Experienced
Awards Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Torment: Tides of Numenera!Project Eternity SP Immortalizer - For helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in Project Eternity!
Nakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to beholdNakia is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Nakia Send a message via Skype™ to Nakia

I too will contribute but am too far away to attend the funeral. I think flowers from the community as a whole would be nice.

Of course individuals can also send flowers. Easy enough to do in this electronic age.

Nakia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 8:03am   #98
Harbourboy
Take thy form from off my door!

Like: 66
Liked 32 Times in 22 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 28,422
Level: 45
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements Party of FiveNew DeliveryThree's a CrowdI'm Not Alone!Happy Anniversary!
Harbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to beholdHarbourboy is a splendid one to behold

I loved how I could always ask Kitrax for advice on specs for a new computer or recommendations for a mobile phone or mp3 player.
Harbourboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 9:44am   #99
Fairie
What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 789
Level: 9
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements BlogbieHappy Anniversary!BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a Newbie
Fairie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fairie Send a message via Skype™ to Fairie

I haven't posted on here in years, but I was really sad to hear of Kit's passing.

He was a great guy, cheerful and helpful. He was really funny in FAI and made my day on a number of occasions. I'm sad that he felt there was no other option. I know everyone here will miss him dearly.

I'd like to contribute to whatever SP/Tal decides is best for the funeral, either a money donation or flowers.
Fairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, 3rd Nov '10, 9:47am   #100
Ragusa
Eternal Halfling Paladin

Like: 5
Liked 21 Times in 15 Posts
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 25,576
Level: 43
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements New DeliveryThe Popular OneParty of FiveThree's a CrowdI'm Not Alone!
Ragusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond reputeRagusa has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, he certainly knew a lot about computers, and was nearly always helpful in that regard. His guides are really good pieces of work.