Donations
GOG.com
Sorcerer's Place Home | Chatrooms | BoM Rules & FAQ
Sorcerer's Place Stores: Games, Books, DVDs, Merchandise
(buying via these links & our affiliated stores below helps support the site - thanks!)

Have you liked us yet?
Sorcerer's Place on Facebook

Boards o' Magick BoM Blogs!

Go Back   Boards o' Magick > General Gaming Forums > The Forum of Holding > Fallout Series

Notices

Fallout Series For posts concerning the Fallout series of games (Fallout 1-4, New Vegas, their expansions, spin-offs and DLC).

PLEASE SUPPORT SORCERER'S PLACE BY BUYING FROM OUR NEW SHOP!

Old Fri, 29th Jul '11, 3:44pm   #1
Ben Snow
Gems: 2/31
Latest gem: Fire Agate

Like: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
vBActivity - Stats
XP: 221
Level: 5
vBActivity - Bars
Achievements BoM ExperiencedI Survived a Month!No Longer a NewbieFresh MeatA Little Bird Told Me
Ben Snow is on a distinguished road
Default DLC/Add ons

Fallout 3 had great add ons. But New Vegas has been hit or miss. Dead Money was terrible, Honest Hearts was okay, and Old World Blues was actually really good.

Dead Money felt rushed, it was like they wanted to get something out right away so all they did was tack on a maze. Which essentially is what it was.

Honest Heart was good, but then all of a sudden it was over. Maybe I rushed, but it seemed like I was just given the missions and it was over.

Old World Blues was a lot of fun. And the fact that you can go back and forth after you have finished it just makes it better. Now I can go find all the things that I missed.
Ben Snow is offline   Reply With Quote