Fri, 25th May '12, 1:30am
| SPS Account Holder
Join Date: Jul 2010
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mass Effect 3 - Rebellion Pack DLC
More multiplayer DLC for Mass Effect 3, with the release of the Rebellion Pack:
BIOWARE UNLEASHES NEW MULTIPLAYER CONTENT WITH MASS EFFECT 3: REBELLION PACK
Strengthen your forces and battle for new territories with the next downloadable content pack for Mass EffectTM 3 multiplayer! Available to download at no additional charge*, the Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack adds two brand-new maps, a new team objective and a new equipment slot to the game's critically-acclaimed cooperative experience. The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will also introduce new unlockable characters, including the Vorcha, ex-Cerberus operatives and Male Quarians. Also available are all new weapons and items that can be obtained through reinforcement packs in the game's multiplayer store.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will be available starting May 29 on XboxLIVE® and the OriginTM client software and on PlayStation® Network in North America on May 29 and in Europe on May 30.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack includes the following content:
As part of the Mass Effect 3 Galaxy at War** system, success in the cooperative multiplayer experience in Mass Effect 3 links back to the player's single-player campaign, helping Commander Shepard rally the forces of the galaxy to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. Multiplayer puts players in the role of a team of elite Special Forces soldiers sent to protect resources and assets that can help the greater war effort.
- Two New Action-Packed Maps - Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur'Kesh and fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters - Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective - Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map
- New Gear Slot - A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons - Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.
Last edited by Taluntain; Fri, 25th May '12 at 1:49pm.