1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Robe of Vecna Help

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Nabirius, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Nabirius Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hey I was trying to mod the appearance of the robe of Vecna and something went wrong, when I was messing around with shadowkeeper I hit 'extract item' :o on accident and now the robes don't appear, the stats change as normal but all that happens is that some of the parts on my characters clothes turn yellow.

What can I do to make it go back to normal (hopefully without reinstalling). I was using the Inoshiro vecna mod from baldurdash, and copied in the red-black to my overdrive folder, but did not rename it cause I got confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    If you extract an item in SK, it will normally extract the file to your override folder. Go there and find the file WA2ROBE.ITM. That should be the robe of Vecna. Rename the file to something like WA2ROBE.ITM.bckp and start your game again. That should fix your problem, I'm reasonably sure. Although I'm not quite sure how one would change item properties in SK.

3. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm not sure that that would work, since the robe is added by a mod. An official Bioware mod, but still technically a mod. The same goes for items modified by the official patches or even the ToB expansion.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.