1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragon Age: Inquisition - News Roundup

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Oct 24, 2014.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]Here are some more news items this week for Dragon Age: Inquisition.

So to get started here is a new preview from EGMR about the game being better than Destiny.

Dragon Age: Inquisition could well be BioWare's apology letter for the failings of Dragon Age II and even Mass Effect 3; it looks like a strong and solid offering thus far and is honestly the only (read: the only) game that I've looked forward to this year. The only one. That might be because I'm a fan of BioWare games but surely there's reason for that given how much I get accused of being tough on everything else... right? Maybe they're a great series of games or something? Time will tell and very soon we'll see if Inquisition stands up to the test.​
    Next GameranX has a new character creation miniguide from Bioware.

Bioware has shared a new Dragon Age 3: Inquisition character creation chart. It describes what you get from choosing a particular race and class.​
    And if you live in the US the ESRB has rated the game M-rated.

Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces in different dimensions. Characters use swords, axes, hammers, and magic attacks to kill fantastical creatures (e.g., demons, monsters, dwarfs) and humans in melee-style combat. Cutscenes sometimes depict characters impaled or getting their throats slit. Violent sequences are often highlighted by cries of pain, gurgling/gushing sounds, and large blood-splatter effects; blood remains on the ground in several environments. The game includes some sexual material: a female character briefly depicted in front of a man's torso (fellatio is implied); characters depicted topless or with exposed buttocks while lying in bed or after sex; some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., "'I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect'" and "The way your t*ts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed..."). The words "f**k," "sh*t," and "a*shole" appear in dialogue.​

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.