1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #104

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @Stefanina - I send a hug for both you and your mom. Give her lots of kisses and love and when she gets home hide anything that is bad for her.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I hope your mother gets well soon, Stefanina.

Tonights downfall is that it's half past four and I can't sleep. I found an energy drink that I like and am somewhat regretting it.

First real experience of caffeine.

I've run out of things to do.

Bugger.

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hope things get better soon Stephania

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    All best to your mom, Stefanina. Hope she gets well soon.

I had a 6 (six!) hours bus drive to Belgrade last night, and that drive usually lasts 2.5 hours. There was a collision on the highway (three buses, a truck and a car, I'm told) and all traffic got stopped, diverted and generally postponed.
    No one died, which is one good thing out of the affair.

Still, I was angry enough to bite someone when I stumbled out of the bus at 11pm last night...

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Wish your mom all the best Stefanina.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Uhhh...your mom just had a heart attack, and yet, she wanted you to check up on the DSL connection? PRIORITIES people! :bad: Your mom needs to focus on more serious matters, like getting better...

All the best to your mom though.

In other news, I managed to watch all 3 movies of the Special Extended Edition of the LotR trilogy before the wife got home from her shoot. All 6 DVDs back to back...several cans of Mt. Dew and a lot of time well spent! :bigeyes: :rolling:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Stefanina, I can only repeat what everybody else has said: I hope your mother will get well again soon.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    As above, so below. I hope your moms ok Stefanina.

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :bigeyes: I expect my computer parts to be delivered by mail today, and I can't wait to lay my greedy fingers on them :bigeyes:

I spent the last two evenings scanning forums and googling for prospective difficulties (VISTA 64 + RAID 0 + Asus P5Q-E + ATI 4870) that I might encounter during computer set-up, and as far as I can tell now there are no intractable problems. The posts I found all ended with 'Problem solved!'. And I am very happy to know that with the predecessor I'll have a fully workable computer with internet access at my disposal during building and setting up my new one. That should speed up things.

It shall be done on Thursday. A friend will come along and bring his LCD with him, so we won't lose time switching screens. He has RAID experience that I lack and has also built rigs before, so I reduce the risk of me accidentally frying a costly component :shake: Aah, wisdom gained from experience :shake:

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Been there, done that. The smell of melted plastic and metal never really goes away. :heh:

11. Montresor

Media:
  12. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's hilarious! We should start a thread to keep track of weird things like that

13. Ziad

Media:
    That's hysterically funny :lol: Oh those Welsh :shake:

14. Ragusa

Media:
    [​IMG]
    :banana: They have arrived! :banana: :exactly:

:D :shake: :clap: :love: :bigeyes: :xx:

15. Ziad

Media:
    Congratulations on your new toys Ragusa! Have fun putting your new PC together :D

16. Ragusa

Media:
    Waiting - till - Thursday - I - cannot - build - I - must - now :1eye:

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I wonder when the last time was that I posted in Random Babbling.

18. Montresor

Media:
  19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Woo! The Metallica concert last night was awesome!!! \m/ >.< \m/

The 2 opening bands sucked, but Metallica put on one hell of a show...heavy metal and fire were meant for each other! :bigeyes: :rolling:

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Heya HB, welcome back to the babble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.