1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The SP Conspiracy Theory Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Bion, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Breaking news:

Tal-un-tain really a thinly-veiled reference to Thurn-und-Taxis, the shadowy aristocratic family granted by Emporer Frederick III in 1490 a monopoly over all communications within the Holy Roman Empire, and subsequently acting behind the scenes as an international power-broker. "Prince Tal" (or should I say, Hubertus Ludwig Maria Max Karl Ferdinand Egon, Dreizehnte Prinz von Thurn und Taxis), as a direct descentant of the true lineage of Thurn und Taxis, is a central figure in the Bilderburg inner circle, and will ascend to chairmanship sometime in 2011, at which point Tal will essentially rule the international government for the standard Bilderburg tenure of 666 days.

Although no connections to Tal have yet been established, allegations have been made (and then quickly dropped after the disappearance of the accusers) that hidden mind control software is incorporated within all Infinity Engine games. Whether this has anything to do with rumors that Tal is assembling a zombified "Secret Police Service" (SPS) loyal only to him remains a matter of conjecture.

Read "The Crying of Lot 49", it's all there!

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Chevalier is really Marilyn Monroe.

3. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Bion, please tell me you are kidding!
    Johannes Baptista de Jesus Maria Louis Miguel Friedrich Bonifazius Lamoral Fürst von Thurn und Taxis' rest would be quite unsound if he knew a relative of his is masquerading as a Red Dragon to subdue the minds of a handful of internet geeks. And then there is the Fürstin Gloria! Surely she will deem it all to be indignant should this outrage reach her ear.

This mustnt come to pass.

But then again... you might be on to something. Tal knows German. Perhaps, just perhaps, BoM will soon be dubbed Boards of Glanz und Gloria.

With all these frantic changes of late - really, who would take notice? :hmm:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Turning into our Avatars? :mommy:

The Elf is on holiday, the Dragon is his pet :thumb:

What about the conspiracy of Beren trying to tak over SP? :p Maybe he changed his avatar to make it easier to go into hiding! :eek:

afterall:
    Beren: Jaheira I need to hide here for a while.
    Jaheira: Nonsense! There is no need to go into hiding! *drags Beren off to Tal*

or
    Beren: Aerie, I need to hide here for a while.
    Aerie: Um... okay, if y-you're sure.

5. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Dendri, you amuse me.

Would a family steeped in centuries of mystery and intrigue be so naive as to allow their inner circle to be stalked by paparazzi and hounded by the tabloid press? Johannes Baptista de Jesus Maria Louis Miguel Friedrich Bonifazius Lamoral is but a figurehead; Hubertus Ludwig Maria Maximilian Karl Ferdinand Egon is the *real* power behind the throne!

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Beren is really a secret agent for the Canadian government, much like James Bond. Except for the cool car. Or technology. Or budget. Or women. Or licence to kill.

Sadly, Beren only has a licence to bruise slightly.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Splunge was (and still is) JFK.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Harbourboy is Russell Crowe!

And Bion is Oliver Stone! Bad enough that you got the movie bigwigs to fork over dough for your *cough* scripts *cough*, now you corrupt my precious forum! Bad Bion, bad! :nono:

EDIT: Breaking news!!! Have just discovered Nakia (formerly Nakia Nightshadow) is Tamoko reincarnated!! Here's the proof!

[ August 03, 2005, 23:18: Message edited by: kuemper ]

9. Harbourboy

Hey, if you call me Russell Crowe again, I'll smash you over the head with my phone!

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Okay, okay, it was just a cover.

HB is *really* Captain Fantastic, since he can reach from New Zealand to Newfoundland and beat me up with his phone.

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

She's also responsible for creating Nalia and owns a Nokia phone. :lol:

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I refuse to take responsibiity for Nalia. Viconia's more my kind of girl. And don't anyone read any thing into that. When it comes to adventuring and conspiracy it's Vicky!

I'd kill Nalia before we made it out of the first dungeon.

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hey! I put up with a lot of crap around here, but when you call me Just F***ing Krazy, that's where I draw the line! :toofar: Especially when you can't even spell "crazy" right. :rolleyes:
    :p

Anyway, HB's new portrait is proof that he stars in this show

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: You tell 'em, little bro.

15. Felinoid

Actually, I'm JFK. James Frederick K(now that would be telling) :D

16. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    It's all in the Bible. Last chapter, Revelations. It mentions a multi-headed dragon. Tal's recent avatar change, a coincidence?! I THINK NOT! The new Pirates game, the sea boiling?! As we all know, when a topic gets enough posts, it will turn "hot". Hot -> Boiling! Pirates -> Sea! A coincidence?! I THINK NOT!

Note that you can only see ONE head of the dragon in the pic, but not the rest of the body, suggesting it may well have more heads.

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    See that flask the Murder Bunny is holding? Ever wonder what's inside?

Distilled essence of Jimmy Hoffa (mixed with a little dirt from the endzone of the Meadowlands).

18. Felinoid

:hmm: I wonder if Beren and Harbourboy are getting together? (... my raven.) :hahaerr:

EDIT: Oops, sorry MoN. ...Wait, she's your mother?! :whoa: The conspiracies abound! ;)

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    And Rallymama can't remember she drank the whole lot when she searched feverishly for an antidote after the Killer Rabbit bit her derriere.

Edit: Hey Feli! THIS was supposed to be under mama's post... :)

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    So does that make Tal #2, or the mysterious #1?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.