1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots as well as access many other forum features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a truly friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this excellence is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today and convince yourself!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.

2017/2018 Boston Celtics

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by The Great Snook, Oct 25, 2017.

1. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I must admit I am liking this team. With the injury to Gordon Hayward they are not a championship team, but I am really enjoying the combination of All-Star veterans and youth with amazing athletic abilities and potential.

2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Doesn't take much to be a contender in the East, but that Hayward injury was gruesome. I went to the opening game of the Lakers season and the team is probably a year or two away from contending for a playoff spot. There's some talent there, but not a lot of cohesion.

Given that I saw Lonzo Ball play multiple times at UCLA games, I have an idea of his strengths and weaknesses and what he can bring, and I think he will be a fine pro after some seasoning. I'd like to see him as this generation's Jason Kidd, but we'll see. His father is a huge distraction and is not doing him or anyone else (except for Lavar Ball) any favors.

3. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Being a Sixers fan, miserable as that may be over the last decade, we finally got something to get excited about this year with Simmons in the lineup and the addition of Fultz. But now Fultz is getting shoulder injections.... has me a bit worried....

4. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Trust the Process . . .

5. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I normally don't focus on Basketball until after the Superbowl, but damn do I like watching this team. :)