1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Any Hitmen available?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Tap Dancing Oyster, May 26, 2005.

1. Tap Dancing Oyster Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

Anyone familar with the name

Daniel Malmedahl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4210407.stm

Well he is the voice behind the crazy frog. He's a Swede by the way (I hope your all very proud). I have almost stopped watching the music channels on TV because of the trauma of having to listen to this cr*p every 5 minutes. And now the ads have arrived on domestic TV and a chart single will/has been released (please god no).
    I'm not sure whether or not this Cr*p is given air time in other countries, but I still can't get over the fact that people actually buy this sh*te!!
    Sorry to rant on this but I needed to get it off my chest....

By the way does anyone actually have this ringtone?

2. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Only Chavs have this as their ring tone. Its beyond horrible! Thank God I don't watch TV very often.

What about 'Sweety der Küken'?

3. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

It blows so hard. I'm no pro but I'm thinking I might take this contract for a symbolic sum (albeit with multiple digits ^_^)
    :borg:

4. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I only see that one on MTV commercials, so I havent gotten to the point of homicide yet. And I havent heard anyone using it on their cellphones.
    Personaly, I thought the singing devil was more annoying.

5. Tap Dancing Oyster Gems: 7/31

Veteran

Cesard, "Kuken" you mean chick? . I remember the wife comenting on how cute he/she was - she saw the light after seeing it for the 786th time.
    I'd say about £3.50 should do the trick - after all this job is more of a moral obligation.

(£2 for the frog £1.50 for the chick)

6. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Don't say that to a swede, though. They might get upset :p

Hate the frog, chicken, devil and everything related to Jamba.

7. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

It's probably the most annoying commercial of all time and it's on all the time on all the channels. :confused:

8. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Nope, it is not just popular with them, everyone at my old workplace had this ring tone as soon as it came out. I hate the bloody thing, infact I hate all ring tones, the ring ring is good enough for me. I am probably the only one left in the UK with a ring ring on my phone :lol: I would feel like such an idiot if my phone starting singing crazy frog in public :toofar:

9. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I hate it also, only a twisted mind could be behind that! We're all doomed, for soon that stuff will start to multiply like a pack of rabbits! :(

10. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I hate it with a passion...I'll take the contract for free!!!

Infact I hate all ring tones...even the ring ring...my phones on silent all the time, vibrate on so atleast I know when someone phones or texts me!

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hey, Oyster. I'll pay you to let me kill the frog. Hows that for a deal?

Not to everyone: I said kill the FROG, not theguy. Thats bad karma!

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm sure it was originally off the insanity test with the racing car before it was a ringtone.

but anyways

*Gets out the swords*

you point, I stab.

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I was playing pool today and the WHOLE song came on the jukebox, its no suprise i had my WORST game when it was on, i felt like throwing my cue into the Jukebox to stop it playing.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Whomever otriginally thought it up has karma stickier than an exploded gluer factory covetred in duct tape....

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well - I've only ever heard it from the Insanity Test - and I think it's brilliant there. Can't imagine something like that anywhere else, however...

16. Tap Dancing Oyster Gems: 7/31

Veteran

Glad to see I'm not alone - I have a standard tone but most of the time its on vibrate.
    I suppose you have to feel sorry for the people that sign up for these £3 a month ringtone schemes. It just strikes me as a lack of intelligence

Can someone please explain this karma thing to me?

Last thing I heard it was something to do with Budhist monks.

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Karma: Basically, what goes around, comes around. You pick up an empty can from the street and put it in the trash bin, and you end up getting a coke for free one day; you toss the can out, and inext time you go to the store, you drop a full bottle on your foot.

Does that help?

*is happy with her simple, if nonstandard, ringtone*

Edit: My reason to having a ring tone ios that if my ohone is not attached to me, andso I wo't know it is mine by that, I will be able to recognize it.

18. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Everything related to Jamba should be hunted down, tortured and killed slowly. It is a plague on humanity and anyone giving them any money whatsoever have showed that they would do humanity a favour by dying.

Oh, and Tal, thank you for removing the Jamba popups on the site. :) Or whoever removed them.

19. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

What's wrong with the crazy frog tune? :hmm:

*Notices that his cellphone with the new improved crazy frog tune is ringing*

EDIT: Before the SP lynch mob is sent my way, I'd better assure everyone that I was just kidding. :p

20. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Unfortunatly, the Ad at the top of the boards still shows the crazy frog most of the time. But at least it doesnt play the song, like the Ad does on hotmail...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.