1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerer's Place - New Design Wanted

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by NewsPro, Oct 10, 2002.

1. NewsPro Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

(Originally posted by Sorcerer)

Sorcerer's Place could use a new design which would be more flexible than what we currently have. I've made a list of all the changes that would be necessary in the new design (compared with the current design) and it's quite long, but it would give any designer a good idea exactly what I want code-wise. Anyone wanting to undertake the task of redesigning SP would have to meet all of my specifications on that list.

The actual design and look would have to be similarly fantasy-oriented as it is now, of course. I should emphasize that redesigning SP is *not* something you would want to attempt unless you are an experienced web designer. I really don't want people to waste my time only to find out later that they can't meet my specifications. I will require you to show me an example of your previous work so that I can be confident that you'll be up to the task, and that I like your style. I work exclusively with Dreamweaver, so the whole design must be clearly viewable in that. I require no Flash or animations anywhere on the site, so that should not be a concern.

Payment will be $50's worth of merchandise from any of the online stores SP is affiliated with. So, if you're interested, ICQ (1508832), or e-mail me for details.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.