1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

They See Me Rollin'...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by 8people, Mar 12, 2010.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey guys,

Just wanted to update - I got a chair today! I didn't get to get any decent pictures today due to unrelated issues, but I have the picture from when I went to visit it before paying.

[​IMG]

I've had the leg rests changed and after paying for it there's enough to have a quick service on both this and my manual chair (Someone at Halfords has arranged to get me a discount!)

I've taken it for a ride aroud town today and it's an awesome ride once I manage to figure out a straight line, had the fun of getting into a taxi with it - it takes a minium of two well bulit people to lift as well when someone didn't believe it was heavy :D

It's a Pride Quantum 610 that usually markets for around £3,500 but managed to find one second hand but barely used for £1,500 - I got along well with the woman selling it and managed to knock a bit of cash off to afford a service :)

Overall I'm so grateful for all that you guys have done to help me - even just a couple of hours around town made the difference between this and my old wagon so clear, I can go along at walking pace, speed up to cross roads and have my boyfriend at my side to hold a conversation instead of craning to hear what is said and struggling to cross a road before the lights change again.

Kev and I want to extend our sincerest thanks and we promise to take excellent care of this, I've already bought an SP bumper sticker we're waiting on in the post ;) I now have the freedom to get around and harrass pedestrians like never before! Muahahahahaha :outta:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Blue is so last year, should've gone with lime green. Totally pimpin'

Congratulations, wishing you many years of happy motoring :)

Edit: Also, grats on winning the first SP Inappropriate Thread Title of the Week! :D

3. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Congratulations, 8people. :)

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Awww, so pleased for you honey. Rob's laughing at me because I got all teary when I read this!

I'm so glad that we could all do something to make a difference for you!

Best of luck with mowing people down (I think it's 20 points if you hit a chav with a bonus 10 if they have their trousers tucked into their socks!) xxx

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Great to see that we could really help!

6. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Remember, young lady. No riding dirty.

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Good to see. You going to put some Harley pipes on it?

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

How about some neon under-carriage lights?

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not enough room, unfortunately :lol:

Tempted to find out if there is a way to change the horn though :evil:

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yay! I am glad we could help. Make sure to run over at least one little child per week; keep the population in check.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.