1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

WOO HOO!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by T2Bruno, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
  2. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Congratulations T2! Great news!

3. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Congratulations!

You can always name the kid Mini-T! That works for a boy or girl!

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

T2 v2.0 ;)

Congrats :)

5. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Way to go mate! :thumb:

6. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's now 2:30 AM (which is rather late for an old fart like me) and I'm just getting in. Mrs Bruno just got out of surgery. I got home and she was in tears with pain (this is an athlete we're talking about here with enormous pain tolerance). A trip to the emergency room, a good friend watching little T3 (who turns 2 tomorrow... well today I guess), and wisked into surgery.

We're told the procedure shouldn't cause problems with the baby, but....

As part of the exam they did an ultrasound - it was so cool watching that little one swim around. It's damn scary to think that losing the baby is a possibility.

7. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I can imagine. Best of luck mate!

8. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Oh dear... :( Hope everything goes well, T2! Best wishes to you and your wife.

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yikes!

Hope it's nothing too serious, T2.

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    May all be well with you, your wife and your children. My best wishes/hopes are being sent your way.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I second that Nakia. Congratulations T2

12. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Bless ya T2, and good wishes for you and yours! :thumb: I hope that Miss-T and Mini-T will be all well and healthy!

13. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    All our thoughts and hopes are with you and Mrs. T, T2B. And a slightly late happy birthday to T3!

14. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Sorry I missed this thread back in Nov, T2. Many belated congrats to you and your family. :)

15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Another ultrasound completed -- the baby looks great and is moving around a lot. So it doesn't look like the surgery was a problem for the little one.

Mrs Bruno has decided that we will not find out the gender until the birth. I'm actually neutral on the issue, so I'm not going to rain in her parade.

16. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Glad to hear the baby is well.

As I missed the thread earlier, here is a late Congrats! :)

Better late than never, eh?;)

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Congrats on the Tx :D

18. T2Bruno

Media:
    [​IMG] The latest Bruno upgrade was delivered this morning at 4:25.

Both Mrs Bruno and the little guy are doing great.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Congratulations! :D

Hope all goes well for you all :)

20. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Congratulations! Was Mrs. Bruno OK with another boy?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.