Location: SPS Accounts » Troubleshooting
I signed up, but the ads are still showing!
Please be sure that you are logged into our forums.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Access the Boards o' Magick login page. (If you are already logged in, you will see your user name and avatar displayed on the right side of the page, near the top.)
- Enter your BoM username and password. If you've forgotten your login information, you can reset it.
- Navigate to your Supporter Settings page where you can view your subscription information. Make sure that the tickbox next to "Disable all advertising on the site" is checked and click on the "SAVE SETTINGS" button.
The page will then reload and
your ad display settings will take effect throughout the whole site.
Note: Cookies must be enabled in your browser for
this function to work properly.
I forgot my login information, how can I
find out what it is?
If you've forgotten your login information, you can reset it.
How do I change my login information,
such as password or contact e-mail?
You can change your login info on the Contact Details page on our forums.
I have questions about or problems with my
SPS account, who do I talk to?
Please use our contact
form to contact the owner of Sorcerer's Place for assistance, or post in the private SPS forum.
I am having problems logging in...
- Make sure that your browser accepts cookies.
- Check that the date and time reported by your computer is accurate.
Cookies are time-dependent and may not work properly if your computer's
clock is incorrect by a large amount.
If the computer you are using is behind a firewall
or proxy server that blocks, rejects, disables or alters cookies,
it may not be possible to log in without altering the configuration
of the firewall or proxy server.
Make sure that you are typing your user name and
password as you originally entered them. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Thus, 'Bonus' is not the same password as 'bonus' or 'BONUS'.
I signed up but never received a confirmation
When you signed up for an account, you should have
received a confirmation e-mail from us within 24 hours.
If you use Hotmail, Yahoo mail, or another mail
program that uses filters or spam protection, this message might
be in your junk mail folder or trash.
If you can't find the e-mail, click
here to let us know and we will assist you.
How do I accept cookies for my SPS account
while maintaining high cookie privacy settings?
If you have set your browser to restrict
or block cookies, but are interested in becoming an SPS account
holder (which requires cookies to function), there is likely a way to maintain
your security level but accept the cookies required for your SPS
account. Please try googling for "<browser> cookies exception" to learn how to configure your browser to allow cookies for the sorcerers.net domain.