How many projects/games have you backed on Kickstarter so far?|
• 16 or more
Location: Games » Baldur's Gate 2 » Walkthroughs & Guides
The prosperous merchant town of Trademeet is facing a number of problems. Nature itself seems to have turned against it, its trade has been monopolized by a group of genies, two of the city's leading families are quarrelling, and a mysterious creature is lurking in the dark. If Mazzy is in your company, you will also learn that the town houses a poisoner.
With a little luck, you will find enough work here to have yourself and your party named Heroes of Trademeet!
- This is where you arrive in Trademeet. The first time you arrive, the local militia is fighting a number of animals. Help them kill the hostile creatures.
- When all hostile animals have been killed, the Militia Captain approaches you and asks what you are doing in Trademeet. Just tell her that you are here to help with the animal attacks.
- This is where Darsidian Moor tells you to meet the Skin Dancer in connection with the Skin Dancer quest.
- The blue tent belongs to a group of Dao Djinni who are in Trademeet searching for a criminal. They have monopolized all trade until the criminal has been killed, and in this connection they offer you the Djinni in Trademeet quest. Report back with the Head of Ihtafeer to gain 10,000 XP and Rashad's Talon +2.
Until you have solved their quest, the Djinni have the only shop in Trademeet. Click here for shop inventory.
Once you have solved their quests, the Djinni will leave.
- The red tent belongs to a merchant. Until you have solved the Djinni in Trademeet quest, he has nothing to sell.
Once you have solved the quest, he sells these items.
- Down here is where you will meet the possessed child Loren if you are doing the Druid Stronghold quests.
- The yellow tent belongs to Raafee and Salahee. Like all other merchants in town, they have nothing to sell until you have solved the Djinni in Trademeet quest. Unlike other merchants they won't open shop once the Djinni have left.
- Here is Kveroslava who can tell you your destiny, and that of most of the NPCs if they speak to her.
Actually what she says is correct, if somewhat vague. Such is the way of oracles, I suppose. :-)
- Inside the pleasure tent you can listen to Wilfred the Red's highly inaccurate tale of how he slew a dragon. If you pressure him for the truth, he will give you 1,000 GP and 1,000 XP before going away.
- Near the Southwest Gate is where you will meet Darsidian Moor in connection with the Skin Dancer quest.
- Here is the marketplace. However you will find just one merchant who has nothing to sell until you have solved the Djinni in Trademeet quest.
Once the quest is solved, click here for shop inventory.
- Here you can witness a little philosophical discussion that ends with the Warrior proving to the Philosopher – permanently – that the sword is mightier than the philosopher. ;-)
Nearby is the merchant Wallace. He has nothing to sell until you have solved the Djinni in Trademeet quest. After you have solved the quest, click here for his shop inventory.
You need to speak to Wallace in connection with the Mazzy's Sister Gets Poisoned quest.
- Here is Vyatri's Pub where you can drink and rest. If Cernd is in your company and you haven't yet solved the Animal Attacks in Trademeet quest, the bartender will not let you rest in the inn.
The first time you enter, Viekang spots you and is immediately hit by lightning and teleported away. Explanation follows in Throne of Bhaal. ;-)
If you choose the evil path in the Animal Attacks in Trademeet quest, this is also where you can find Lord Khellon Menold after the deed.
- Here is the Mayor's House.
If you are Evil, once you have accepted the Animal Attacks in Trademeet quest you will meet Lord Khellon Menold here when you leave the house.
- Here is the Temple of Waukeen. Barl is rather curt and impolite but Overgold Renwellyn will sell you the normal temple services and a few other wares. Click here for shop inventory.
You need to visit the temple in connection with the Mazzy's Sister Gets Poisoned quest. This will rid the temple of Barl – permanently! ;-)
- Here is the Lurraxol Estate which you may need to visit in connection with the Feuding Families in Trademeet quest.
- Here is the Fentan home. If you have rescued Mazzy in the Temple Ruins Dungeon and not let her join the party, this is where you can find her.
If you have Mazzy in the party, you will need to visit the house in connection with the Mazzy's Sister Gets Poisoned quest.
- Around here you will find Neeber – or he will find you! He is an echo of Noober from the original Baldur's Gate game. If you tolerate all his silly questions, each party member receives 1,000 XP and he also gives you 5 Bullets +2 before leaving.
- If you solve both the Animal Attacks in Trademeet and the Djinni in Trademeet quests, you and your party will be proclaimed Heroes of Trademeet and your statues will appear around this fountain. Not bad, eh?
For some extra fun, if any of your party members are shapechanged at the time of the ceremony where you are named Heroes of Trademeet, they will appear in shapechanged form on the fountain. For example, Jaheira can appear as a Bear or a Wolf and Cernd's statue can be that of a Werewolf. :-)
(Unfortunately this doesn't work if the protagonist tries to change into the Slayer form!)
- Here is the Alibakkar Estate which you may need to visit in connection with the Feuding Families in Trademeet quest.
- Here is Tiris' Home which you will need to visit in connection with the Skin Dancer quest.
- Here is the Smithy. Until you have solved the Djinni in Trademeet quest, the smith has nothing to sell.
Once you have solved this quest, click here for shop inventory.
- Here is the Trademeet Crypt which you will need to visit in connection with the Feuding Families in Trademeet quest.
- If you have accepted the Djinni in Trademeet quest, you can meet a Shadow Thief named Itona here. She has some information on where you might find the elusive Ihtafeer.
- Here is a Peddler who sells mundane armor and weapons and some potions. Click here for shop inventory.
SP Forums: SoA & ToB
Downloads currently hosted on SP: 1119
Adventurers currently exploring SP: 98
Registered forum users currently online:
Nifft, Montresor and 100 others hiding in shadows*
Has Sorcerer's Place been useful? If you would like to show your appreciation for all our hard work on the site, and help us pay the bills the site generates every month, please see how you can help support SP. Thank you!
and Legal Disclaimer